Reserve your FREE tickets!
Experience the sounds and sights of Christmas this year at Crossroads.TV. We are offering 6 identical Christmas Experiences between both of our campuses. Tickets are required for these experiences to ensure we have enough room for everyone. They are free of charge, just make sure to reserve enough tickets for you and your family for the experience you want to attend.
Experience Christmas 2015 is a family Christmas Experience. However, we will be offering childcare for kids age 5 and under during the Christmas Experiences. Please make sure to reserve a ticket for everyone in your family that will be attending the Christmas Experiences (Ages 6 and up). Children that you check-in to ccKids will NOT need a ticket.
Experience Times & Locations:
*Tickets available starting Nov 27th
Monday – December 21 @ 6:00 pm (Lithopolis Campus)
Monday – December 21 @ 8:00 pm (Lithopolis Campus)
Tuesday – December 22 @ 6:00 pm (Lithopolis Campus)
Tuesday – December 22 @ 8:00 pm (Lithopolis Campus)
Wednesday – December 23 @ 6:00 pm (Lancaster Campus)
Wednesday – December 23 @ 8:00 pm (Lancaster Campus)
The table has long been a centerpiece for of some of our most significant conversations. You could say that the table represents the environment where you discuss life, relationships and even faith. In the series, Set the Table, we will discuss the type of table that the church represents.
Join us for a powerful 3 week series designed to help us discover the true vision and purpose for the local church!
Week 1 – March 14/15
Week 2 – March 21/22
Week 3 – March 28/29
Invite a Friend
Can you lose your salvation?
Is it a sin to smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol?
Is it really so wrong to live with someone before you are married?
Is the Bible really true?
Can I be a Christian and read my horoscope?
Do you have questions like these that you would like to hear answered? Well, this is the series for you!
We let you choose the topics! Our Lead Pastor, Tim Moore, will address the most voted on questions from the You Asked For It poll that ran through February and March. Tune in each week for the You Asked For It Series starting the weekend of April 11&12.
The following weeks were the most voted questions for this series.
April 11/12 – Can a Christian smoke, drink or watch “R” movies?
April 18/19 – Is divorce a sin? Is it wrong to get married again?
April 25/26 – Are we living in the End Times?
May 2/3 – Can someone be a Christian and a homosexual?
May 9/10 – How can I be sure about my salvation? Can I lose it?
Invite a Friend
Do you need something to awaken inside of you? Are you looking for something extraordinary to happen in you in 2015? Then Awaken is the experience for you.
If you enjoy the music at a typical Crossroads.TV Weekend Experience then prepare yourself for what God is about to do through this extended night of worship. This is your chance to take a moment out of your week to lay your burdens down and just worship. This is your opportunity for a spiritual renewal.
The Awaken Experience will begin at 7pm and should last about 75 minutes. Childcare will be provided for kids 5 and under. Seating will be limited, so arrive early.
Location: Crossroads Lithopolis
Address: 11573 Lithopolis Rd., Lithopolis, OH 43136
Date: May 27
Join us for an inspiring night of vision from our Lead Pastor, Tim Moore, as he unfolds our next steps as a church. Pastor Tim has some exciting things to share with our church and some specific vision for each campus. You will NOT want to miss this night.
Each Vision Night will be unique to your campus. So, please make plans to attend your campus’ Vision Night with Pastor Tim. Childcare will be provided for ages 0-5.
Vision Night Schedule:
Wednesday, May 28 at 7pm
11573 Lithopolis Rd.
Lithopolis, Oh 43136
Thursday, May 29 at 7pm
Crossroads Event Center
2095 Fair Ave.
Lancaster, OH 43130
Time passes in the blink of an eye. One moment you’re a teenager impatient for independence. Before you know it, you have teenagers of your own who can’t wait to leave the house.
Let’s face it. Life never slows down, and time waits for no one. Inevitably, we all look back at how we lived and wonder if our lives have made a difference.
In this series, we ask the question, “What will we leave to the next generation?” We discover the role all generations play in changing the world. Whether you’re a student or looking forward to retirement — this series has something for everyone.
Invite a Friend
Are you someone who loves charts, numbers and statistics? Do people think you analyze life a little too much? Do you have a passion for seeing the church grow and reaching more people for Christ?
Crossroads.TV is a growing multi-site non-denomination church looking for an Operations Pastor to help us grow the church through resource management.
Qualified candidates should have the following skills and abilities:
- Have an in-depth knowledge, education, and or experience in the Human Resource field that can be applied effectively in the church arena.
- Have the ability to manage the church’s financial department.
- Have the ability to create budgets and oversee department budgets.
- Have the ability to create and set policies to help manage the operations of the church.
- Have the ability to organize, analyze and present trending data and statistics for executive level decisions.
- Have personnel administration skills that should include communication, diplomacy, and the ability to motivate and inspire in a positive fashion.
- Have experience in strategic planning
- Have an ongoing personal and professional growth plan for development.
- Have a heart for seeing the church grow and helping people get on the path to God.
Candidate will be responsible for overseeing the following:
- Administrative / Business operations
- Human Resources
- Financial Office
- Church systems
- Data analysis and reporting
If you feel that you have what it takes to be an Operations Pastor at Crossroads.TV, send an email/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you want this position and why you would be a good fit for this position.
Do you have a desire to be used by God and willing to do whatever it takes? Crossroads.TV is looking for a ccKids Director to oversee the Children’s Ministry for the Lithopolis Campus.
Crossroads.TV is a growing church in the Southeast Central Ohio area. This is a part time position with 3 required weekdays in the office and Weekend Experiences. This person will report to the Campus Pastor and work closely with the Children’s Pastor.
Qualified candidates should be…
- able to direct the Children’s Ministry during the weekend at a Crossroads.TV Campus
- able to recruit and train new volunteers and Volunteer Team Leaders
- able to equip and encourage a large group of volunteers to do the ministry of ccKids
- a problem solver with critical thinking
- a creative input to the ccKids Ministry (works closely with the Children’s Pastor)
- organized in your personal life
- capable of receiving constructive criticism with enthusiasm
- versatile, flexible and able to work through change
- someone who understands and embraces the value of excellence in everything
- enthusiastic every weekend for the Children’s Ministry at Crossroads.TV
- living a Christ-like life in and outside of church
- a vocal advocate for what God is doing at Crossroads.TV
Preferred candidates should…
- Serve/work in a children’s ministry department
- Have experience with children
- Have experience leading a group
If you feel that you have what it takes to be ccKids Director at Crossroads.tv, send a resume to email@example.com stating why you would be a good fit for this position.
Do you have a desire to be used by God and willing to do whatever it takes? Crossroads.TV is looking for a ccKids Volunteer Coordinator to organize, schedule and assimilate volunteers into the ccKids department at the Lancaster Campus.
Crossroads.TV is a dynamic, growing church in the Southeast Central Ohio area. We are currently looking for a part time ccKids Volunteer Coordinator to grow with us!
Qualified candidates should be…
- Capable of managing schedules
- Able to solve problems and think creatively
- Well organized in your personal life
- Versatile, flexible and able to work through change.
- Someone who understands and embraces the value of excellence in everything
- Enthusiastic every weekend for the Children’s Ministry at Crossroads.TV
- Live a Christ-like life in and outside of church.
- A vocal advocate for what God is doing at Crossroads.TV.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be ccKids Volunteer Coordinator at Crossroads.TV, send an email/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you want this position and why you would be a good fit for this position.
Advance is a 3 night student focused camp experience. Students will engage with leaders and be challenged to dive deeper in their walk with God. Students can expect outdoor games, swimming, hiking, worship, devotionals, small group time and a relevant message each night. Students will also have free time each day to hangout, make friends and get to know Student Ministry leaders. The theme for Advance is BE WEIRD.
Details and Registration form are below::
Location: 388 Cedar Hill Road Amanda, OH 43102
Drop off: Wednesday, July 10th at 6:00pm (at the camp location)
Pickup: Saturday, July 13th at 10:00am (at the camp location)
Things to bring: A journal, something to write with, Bible, clothes,sunscreen, bug spray, snacks, bathing suits, swim towels, and sleeping bags. We will be taking cell phones after the 1st hour of arrival.
Every student must have a signed medical release form. Download here.
Emergency contact information will be provided to parents upon drop off. Payment is due within a week of sign up. You can drop off a check at The Hub of each campus or bring it to the Lithopolis campus during business hours Monday-Friday. If paying by check: place the students name on the memo line of your check and make checks payable to “Crossroads Church.” You are not guaranteed a space until payment is reserved. If more than 50 sign-ups are received, you will be placed on a waiting list.
After you complete your registration form, you may submit payment online below or in person with a check.