Many of our greatest childhood memories are seeing the lights of Christmas. Perhaps you can remember driving to go see the spectacle of lights strung up for Christmas. Let’s face it, it’s not Christmas without the lights.
We want to invite you to experience ‘Twas the Light Christmas at Crossroads Church this year. We will be offering 7 identical Christmas Experiences leading up to Christmas, so make plans to experience the sights and sounds of Christmas with Crossroads by reserving your FREE tickets online.
We will be offering Children’s Ministry for all kids age 5 and under during the Christmas Experiences. Children that you check-in to ccKids during ‘Twas the Light Christmas will NOT need a ticket. Please make sure to reserve a ticket for everyone in your family that will be attending ‘Twas the Light. (Ages 6 and up.)
**NO REGULAR WEEKEND EXPERIENCES on Dec 20/21 at our Lithopolis and Lancaster Campuses.
Saturday – December 20 @ 6:00pm
Sunday – December 21 @ 4:00pm & 6:00pm
Monday – December 22 @ 5:30pm & 7:30pm
Tuesday – December 23 @ 5:30pm & 7:30pm
11573 Lithopolis Rd
Lithopolis, OH 43136
Join us for an inspiring night of vision from our Lead Pastor, Tim Moore, as he unfolds our next steps as a church. Pastor Tim has some exciting things to share with our church and some specific vision for each campus. You will NOT want to miss this night.
Each Vision Night will be unique to your campus. So, please make plans to attend your campus’ Vision Night with Pastor Tim. Childcare will be provided for ages 0-5.
Vision Night Schedule:
Wednesday, May 28 at 7pm
11573 Lithopolis Rd.
Lithopolis, Oh 43136
Thursday, May 29 at 7pm
Crossroads Event Center
2095 Fair Ave.
Lancaster, OH 43130
Time passes in the blink of an eye. One moment you’re a teenager impatient for independence. Before you know it, you have teenagers of your own who can’t wait to leave the house.
Let’s face it. Life never slows down, and time waits for no one. Inevitably, we all look back at how we lived and wonder if our lives have made a difference.
In this series, we ask the question, “What will we leave to the next generation?” We discover the role all generations play in changing the world. Whether you’re a student or looking forward to retirement — this series has something for everyone.
Invite a Friend
Are you someone who loves charts, numbers and statistics? Do people think you analyze life a little too much? Do you have a passion for seeing the church grow and reaching more people for Christ?
Crossroads.TV is a growing multi-site non-denomination church looking for an Operations Pastor to help us grow the church through resource management.
Qualified candidates should have the following skills and abilities:
- Have an in-depth knowledge, education, and or experience in the Human Resource field that can be applied effectively in the church arena.
- Have the ability to manage the church’s financial department.
- Have the ability to create budgets and oversee department budgets.
- Have the ability to create and set policies to help manage the operations of the church.
- Have the ability to organize, analyze and present trending data and statistics for executive level decisions.
- Have personnel administration skills that should include communication, diplomacy, and the ability to motivate and inspire in a positive fashion.
- Have experience in strategic planning
- Have an ongoing personal and professional growth plan for development.
- Have a heart for seeing the church grow and helping people get on the path to God.
Candidate will be responsible for overseeing the following:
- Administrative / Business operations
- Human Resources
- Financial Office
- Church systems
- Data analysis and reporting
If you feel that you have what it takes to be an Operations Pastor at Crossroads.TV, send an email/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you want this position and why you would be a good fit for this position.
Do you have a desire to be used by God and willing to do whatever it takes? Crossroads.TV is looking for a ccKids Director to oversee the Children’s Ministry for the Lancaster Campus.
Crossroads.TV is a growing church in the Southeast Central Ohio area. We are currently looking for a part time ccKids Director to grow with us!
Qualified candidates should be…
- able to direct the Children’s Ministry during the weekend at a Crossroads.TV Campus
- able to recruit and train new volunteers and Volunteer Team Leaders
- able to equip and encourage a large group of volunteers to do the ministry of ccKids
- able to meet regularly with the Campus Leadership Team
- a problem solver with critical thinking
- a creative input to the ccKids Ministry
- organized in your personal life
- capable of receiving constructive criticism with enthusiasm
- versatile, flexible and able to work through change.
- someone who understands and embraces the value of excellence in everything
- enthusiastic every weekend for the Children’s Ministry at Crossroads.TV
- living a Christ-like life in and outside of church
- a vocal advocate for what God is doing at Crossroads.TV
Preferred candidates should…
- Serve/work in a children’s ministry department
- Have experience with children
- Have experience leading a group
If you feel that you have what it takes to be ccKids Director at Crossroads.tv, send an email/resume to email@example.com stating why you want this position and why you would be a good fit for this position.
Do you have a desire to be used by God and willing to do whatever it takes? Crossroads.TV is looking for a ccKids Volunteer Coordinator to organize, schedule and assimilate volunteers into the ccKids department at the Lancaster Campus.
Crossroads.TV is a dynamic, growing church in the Southeast Central Ohio area. We are currently looking for a part time ccKids Volunteer Coordinator to grow with us!
Qualified candidates should be…
- Capable of managing schedules
- Able to solve problems and think creatively
- Well organized in your personal life
- Versatile, flexible and able to work through change.
- Someone who understands and embraces the value of excellence in everything
- Enthusiastic every weekend for the Children’s Ministry at Crossroads.TV
- Live a Christ-like life in and outside of church.
- A vocal advocate for what God is doing at Crossroads.TV.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be ccKids Volunteer Coordinator at Crossroads.TV, send an email/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you want this position and why you would be a good fit for this position.
Advance is a 3 night student focused camp experience. Students will engage with leaders and be challenged to dive deeper in their walk with God. Students can expect outdoor games, swimming, hiking, worship, devotionals, small group time and a relevant message each night. Students will also have free time each day to hangout, make friends and get to know Student Ministry leaders. The theme for Advance is BE WEIRD.
Details and Registration form are below::
Location: 388 Cedar Hill Road Amanda, OH 43102
Drop off: Wednesday, July 10th at 6:00pm (at the camp location)
Pickup: Saturday, July 13th at 10:00am (at the camp location)
Things to bring: A journal, something to write with, Bible, clothes,sunscreen, bug spray, snacks, bathing suits, swim towels, and sleeping bags. We will be taking cell phones after the 1st hour of arrival.
Every student must have a signed medical release form. Download here.
Emergency contact information will be provided to parents upon drop off. Payment is due within a week of sign up. You can drop off a check at The Hub of each campus or bring it to the Lithopolis campus during business hours Monday-Friday. If paying by check: place the students name on the memo line of your check and make checks payable to “Crossroads Church.” You are not guaranteed a space until payment is reserved. If more than 50 sign-ups are received, you will be placed on a waiting list.
After you complete your registration form, you may submit payment online below or in person with a check.
We will be holding Child Dedications on the weekend of October 11/12 at both of our Crossroads.TV locations. Please fill out the form below to register your family to participate. Don’t forget to invite your friends and family to this special moment.
Lithopolis – October 11, 2014 @ 5:15pm
Lancaster – October 12, 2014 @ 9:30am
This Easter the Lithopolis Campus is hosting its annual MeggaHunt at the Canal Winchester High School. We will be offering a 50,000 Easter egg hunt with all kinds of activities for the kids. All of the details of the events are listed below.
We need your help to fill, stuff and hide all 50,000 eggs. We are asking Crossroaders to bring in bags of candy each week leading up to the hunts to help us fill all the eggs. Registration is not necessary for the Egg Stuffing Party. Just show up and help us stuff eggs!!
If you want to help us serve our community on the day of the hunt, please register to volunteer here – www.crossroadsoutreach.tv.
Who doesn’t want to be blessed? We all do. That is why our church began a journey to experience The Blessed Life through a series in January 2013. Over four short weeks, God began to stir people to discover His way of living when it comes to our finances. We have heard amazing stories of people taking steps of faith with their finances and of how God has moved in their lives.
We also gave our church The Blessed Life book by Pastor Robert Morris. We wanted people to continue to understand the way to experience great freedom and to be used by God to change the world through generous living. This book along with our series has inspired many people to begin living The Blessed Life. If you received the book from Crossroads, we hope that it has already helped you to continue your journey. You can also visit our Facebook page for weekly posts about The Blessed Life book to support you as you read. If you don’t have a copy yet, we strongly encourage you to buy this book. It could change your finances and your life.
Has God shown His faithfulness to you as you live The Blessed Life? We want to hear your story and share it with others to encourage them on their journey. If you have a story to tell, please share it below.